Hi, I’m Kaye Namba!
Life Coach on a mission:
To support women to courageously and confidently live their legacy by holding a sacred space for them to examine the roots of their limiting beliefs, so they can fully embrace their truth and be empowered to live their purpose.
I believe that leading a life of love, rather than fear, will fill your heart no matter what path you choose to go down.
I believe intention becomes the landscape of our reality.
I believe that if we are unafraid to heal, then we will be empowered to live.
Most of all, I believe that we are all in this world at this exact time for a reason.
As for you, babe…
You have a yearning to live a life that fills your heart and leaves no room for regret.
But, you’re still feeling unsure, scared, confused, and a million other negative emotions to take the next step into what you know in your beautiful heart is your purpose. (Read: big, bad, ugly FEAR has come to rule and you can’t push through!)
Well, I’m thrilled you’ve stumbled my way ‘cuz there are no coincidences. You were guided to this space for a reason.
I know what it’s like to live with that yearning to do more in this world. To want to contribute in meaningful ways. To show up for something bigger than me.
I sat back and watched people lead amazing lives around me, wishing I could trade shoes with them for one day, admiring their courage to build a dream life. I quietly lived vicariously through them.
And, yes, when I finally decided to listen to my heart’s desires for freedom and expansion, I felt paralyzed by immense fear of failure and judgment – all stemming from deep seated wounds that I’d learned to suppress.
But, deep down, I knew nothing good comes from stopping before even starting, and I knew I couldn’t continue living a life that I wasn’t truly proud of.
So I started the journey of self-discovery to figure out what my dream life looked like. Not one that was fashioned by society, but one that made me thirsty for more life.
I got myself a coach, who helped me believe in myself and made me face my personal mean girl.
I started to uncover deep-seated limiting beliefs that I never even knew existed.
I stopped making excuses and started unleashing my creativity, exploring my passions, and began shooting for the stars.
And when I hit a roadblock, I continued and sought out another coach – one that held space for me to start healing the wounds I had side stepped for years.
I started to truly feel again – the good, the bad, all of it – and was slowly brought back to my essence.
- I turned my passion of writing into a blog that I’m proud of – one that’s led me to connect with the most heart-centered, passion-driven people from around the world.
- I’ve opened myself up to incredibly supportive friendships with women I didn’t think I could ever have.
- I’m no longer scared of hearing “No” or getting a less-than-desired result because I know that’s the Universe’s way to nudging me towards something better.
- I now choose to build a life I’m excited about instead of settling for one that I thought to be normal and safe.
- I came to a place where I knew I was ready to show up for myself and honor my truth, which has, since childhood, been with me all along – to be a confidant and mentor, supporter of dreams and advocate of passion; to help others remember their brillance within.
My ultimate goal is to see you to fully align to your truth and live your legacy – to feel empowered, fearless, and confident.
I know what you’re thinking? Is it really possible to live your dream life?
My answer, without hesitation, is HELL YES, BABE!
Nothing is without hard work – and by that, I mean soul-digging, heart-shaking work – but what you’ll find on the other side is ease, flow, and peace. And, who doesn’t need more of that in their lives?
Ready to take the plunge into your dream life? I would absolutely love to support you fearlessly build it. Shoot me an email or view my offerings.
Now that’s all the work, how about the play? A handful of fun facts…
- My little family consists of an amazing supportive husband and spirited little boy, who keeps life entertaining. They are my anchors and the catalyst to always striving to being the best version of myself.
- I have a Psychology degree and hold a masters in Public Administration.
- Along with my love for all fresh, organic farmer’s market produce, I do love a good chocolate stout now and then. And, let’s make it be known, I’m a little bit of a beer snob.
- I’ve seen a ton of famous people in person, but the people that I feel the most starstruck around are the “normal” individuals spreading love and inspiration like it’s their job. Well, in most cases, they’ve turned it into their job, and it blows my mind how giving of themselves they truly are!
- I love being around people, but I thoroughly enjoy me-time, which usually involves some form of self care or a quiet space to write.
Next steps…come join my tribe of soulpreneurs.